My Coursework So Far

Micro Elements


Mise-en-Scene
The film will be set in a city, filming in multiple locations. The hair/makeup/clothing will be normal.

Cinematography
I am going to film at many levels, possibly even over the top in order to make the audience feel like they are the clairvoyant in the film.

Sound
Currently I am split between a more traditional use of dialogue and ambience/diegetic sound or using a voiceover.

Editing
I think I will use cross-cutting, jump cuts as well as shot-reverse-shot through my short.

Macro Elements


Audience
In terms of audience, I think that I want them to read that you shouldn't change something if it isn't wrong.

Genre
I am currently thinking that my film will be a thriller or sci-fi, although less alien and more supernatural.

Narrative
The narrative will probably be linear, although there may be some flashbacks spread throughout.

Representation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coursework - Plot Synopsis