Coursework - Sound application

In my coursework film, I am planning on starting with an opening monologue, possibly presented as a voice over as the character explains their situation and the context around it.

In terms of dialogue, I am not planning much as I feel the story could get confused with multiple characters and stray away from the message the film is meant to convey.

I quite like the idea of using ambience to break up the talking as it could allow the audience to consider what has been said during the film. However it would have to be structured correctly as to not cause them to lose interest. I may recreate some of them using Foley but I would prefer to get the actual sounds.

I may also use contrapuntal sound as diegetic sound for dramatic irony.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coursework - Plot Synopsis